POSTPONED: EE at the Zoo
Time & Location
About the Event
- Apr 18, 2020 8:30am-12:30pm at the Lee Richardson Zoo in Garden City ~ Plus 12 hours of ONLINE course work ~ click HERE for more information about online course work!
- $100 per participant
- Registration Deadline Apr 10
- Open to all PreK-12 formal and non-formal educators
- One graduate credit hour available through Baker University for an additional $75
- You'll receive the Project Learning Tree e-Book, an e-copy of the Leopold Education Project, and hard copies of Projects WILD, WILD Aquatic, and WET
- Early Childhood environmental education guides (GUW & PLT's Early Childhood guide) will be available if you would like to substitute one or both for one or two of the previous
Questions? Contact Ashlyn Kite-Hartwich email@example.com or 785-889-4384
This workshop is offered by KACEE and co-sponsored by the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism, Kansas Forest Service, National Project Learning Tree, and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment Bureau of Environmental Field Services, Watershed Management Section.