Dear Environmental Education Supporter,
We invite you to show your support for environmental education in our state by sponsoring Kansas Association for Conservation and Environmental Education (KACEE) events this year. KACEE unites public agencies, teachers, community organizations, businesses, and individuals behind a common cause - teaching kids how to think, not what to think, about environmental issues through non-biased and science-based EE.
KACEE is a 501(c)3 organization with a vison to grow a healthy, vibrant and resilient Kansas through the power of environmental education. A portion of your sponsorship is tax deductible. Your sponsorship will be recognized in our promotions, reaching 1300+ people across Kansas.
By sponsoring our fundraising events, you will help offset costs, reduce registration fees, and provide scholarships for educators. Support for environmental education is vital for a healthy environment, vibrant economy, and successful communities.
If environmental education is something that you or your organization deeply values, sponsoring one or more of our events provides the opportunity to live your values and lead your community by example.
Thank you for your consideration!
The KACEE Board and Staff
September 13 - October 4, 2021|
Moodle Online Course
Project WET and Project WILD Aquatic eeCourse
This course is designed to provide K-12 formal and non-formal educators with an introduction to environmental education, and the skills necessary to integrate Project WET and Project WILD Aquatic environmental activities within your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program.
Time & Location
September 13 - October 4, 2021
Moodle Online Course
About the Event
*REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH*
eeCourse duration: Monday, September 13th - Monday, October 4th, 2021
Time Commitment: ~4 hours/week. To be completed at your own pace.
Welcome to the Project WET / Project WILD Aquatic Environmental Education eeCourse. This course is designed to provide K-12 formal and non-formal educators with an introduction to environmental education, experience with Project WET and Project WILD Aquatic environmental education activities, and the skills necessary to integrate Project WET and Project WILD Aquatic environmental education into their classrooms, homeschool classrooms, and programs.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of environmental education.
- Lead Project WET and Project WILD Aquatic environmental education activities with children/students.
- Make a case for the utilization of environmental education activities within your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program etc.
- Integrate Project WET and Project WILD Aquatic environmental education into your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program through a multi-tiered plan that incorporates short term, medium term, and long term goals for integration and ongoing professional development for educators.
- Market/Promote your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program as an environmental education project based learning center.
- Module 1: Introduction to Environmental Education and KACEE
- Module 2: Project WET
- Module 3: Project WILD Aquatic
- Module 4: Project WET & Project WILD Aquatic and Standards
- Module 5: Development of an EE Action Plan
KACEE is commited to being inclusive and to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to be a part of our community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship information.
Non-member registration price. Become a member or sign in to your account for 33% off (ticket price drops to $50).