October 2 - December 6, 2023|
Moodle Online Course
10/2-12/6 | Core Programs eeDoubleCourse (Graduate Credit Optional)
This eeCourse is designed for PreK-12 formal and non-formal educators with an introduction to environmental education, and experience with integrating lessons from KACEE's environmental ed. core programs (PLT, WILD, WET, WILD Aquatic, LEP) within your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program.
Time & Location
October 2 - December 6, 2023
Moodle Online Course
About the Event
*REGISTRATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH*
KACEE is committed to being inclusive and to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to be a part of our community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship information.
eeDoubleCourse duration: October 2 - December 6, 2023 - *30 min Welcome Kick-Off Zoom on Oct 2, 4:30-5:00pm (Mandatory)*
Time Commitment: ~4 hours/week (~36 hours total). To be completed at your own pace.
One Graduate Credit Hour Available (through Baker University) for an additional $85
The Core Programs eeDoubleCourse is designed to provide PreK-12 formal and non-formal educators with:
- Active and ready to go lessons about tees, ecosystems, aquatic and terrestrial wildlife and habitat, water in our coummunities, a land ethic, and more from: Project Learning Tree (PLT) (or PLT Early Childhood) | Project WILD (or Growing Up WILD Early Childhood) | Project WET | Project WILD Aquatic | Optional: Leopold Education Project (LEP) (grades 5-12)
- Experience with using the lessons
- An introduction to environmental education
- Training on how to integrate the lessons into their classrooms, homeschool classrooms, and programs
You will receive:
- Project Learning Tree (PLT) (with 96 lessons) OR Project Learning Tree's Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood (with 11 lessons)
- Project WILD (with 81 lessons) OR Growing Up WILD (with 27 lessons)
- Project WET (with 64 lessons)
- Project WILD Aquatic (with 55 lessons)
- Optional - Leopold Education Project (grades 5-12) (with 21 lessons)
This is an ENTIRELY ONLINE course that will be held through an online classroom called Moodle. The course will include various tasks and assignments that you will need to complete such as reading text, watching videos, sampling environmental education activities, etc.
From $103.50 to $115.00
From $103.50 to $115.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal