Dear Environmental Education Supporter,
We invite you to show your support for environmental education in our state by sponsoring Kansas Association for Conservation and Environmental Education (KACEE) events this year. KACEE unites public agencies, teachers, community organizations, businesses, and individuals behind a common cause - teaching kids how to think, not what to think, about environmental issues through non-biased and science-based EE.
KACEE is a 501(c)3 organization with a vison to grow a healthy, vibrant and resilient Kansas through the power of environmental education. A portion of your sponsorship is tax deductible. Your sponsorship will be recognized in our promotions, reaching 1300+ people across Kansas.
By sponsoring our fundraising events, you will help offset costs, reduce registration fees, and provide scholarships for educators. Support for environmental education is vital for a healthy environment, vibrant economy, and successful communities.
If environmental education is something that you or your organization deeply values, sponsoring one or more of our events provides the opportunity to live your values and lead your community by example.
Thank you for your consideration!
The KACEE Board and Staff
April 11 - April 29, 2022|
4/11-4/29 | Project Learning Tree and Project WILD eeCourse
This course is designed to provide K-12 formal and non-formal educators with an introduction to environmental education, and experience and necessary skills to integrate Project WILD and Project Learning Tree environmental activities within your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program.
Time & Location
April 11 - April 29, 2022
About the Event
*REGISTRATION CLOSES WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6TH*
KACEE is committed to being inclusive and to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to be a part of our community. Email email@example.com for scholarship information.
eeCourse duration: Monday, April 11th - Friday, April 29th, 2022
Time Commitment: ~4 hours/week. To be completed at your own pace.
Welcome to the Project Learning Tree and Project WILD Environmental Education eeCourse. This course is designed to provide K-12 formal and non-formal educators with an introduction to environmental education, experience with Project WILD and Project Learning Tree environmental education activities, and the skills necessary to integrate Project WILD and Project Learning Tree environmental education into their classrooms, homeschool classrooms, and programs. You will be receiving Project Learning Tree and Project WILD materials as part of this course. This is an entirely online course that will be held through an online classroom called Moodle. The course is broken down into 5 "Modules" on the online classroom and you will need to complete all 5 "Modules" to complete the course. Modules includes various tasks and assignments that you will need to complete such as reading text, watching videos, sampling environmental education activities, etc.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of environmental education.
- Lead Project WILD and Project Learning Tree environmental education activities with children/students.
- Make a case for the utilization of environmental education activities within your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program etc.
- Integrate Project WILD and Project Learning Tree environmental education into your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program through a multi-tiered plan that incorporates short term, medium term, and long term goals for integration and ongoing professional development for educators.
- Market/Promote your classroom, homeschool classroom, or program as an environmental education project based learning center.
- Module 1: Introduction to Environmental Education and KACEE
- Module 2: Project Learning Tree
- Module 3: Project WILD
- Module 4: Project Learning Tree & Project WILD Standards
- Module 5: Development of an EE Action Plan
Member pricing available to Non-Members for a limited time. (Regularly $75)