Upcoming Workshops & Events
Pre-registration is required for all KACEE workshops. Additional information and registration forms are posted for download at the bottom of this page. Online registration is available for most workshops.
KACEE thanks all of our education program and workshop sponsors for helping us to provide high quality professional development for educators at an affordable price.
June 27, 2014 in Wichita, KS
WILD About the Next Generation of Learning
- Jump into a new adventure of applying the NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS to your curriculum using environmental education as our compass!
- Gain INFORMATION, RESOURCES, and KNOWLEDGE for an understanding of how NGSS and environmental education tie together
- Discover innovative ways to use a variety of PROJECT WILD guides to help meet your NGSS initiatives
- Take home Project WILD Aquatic, and your choice of Project WILD or Growing Up WILD gudes, packed with hands-on, minds-on activities for your students
- Learn how to ENGAGE children in a deeper understanding of science
- SHOWCASE your new skills and understanding in workshop teams in a fun and informal environment to help kick off the Kansas Green Schools and Environmental Education Conference
This workshop is open to all preK- 12 educators and non-formal educators.
Registration fee is $55 per participant and includes 2 activity guides,lunch, snacks, and a full day of professional development. Pre-registration is required. Opportunity for one graduate credit hour through Baker University will be available to Pre K-12 educators who attend the full conference at an additional cost of $70.00. Scroll down to download workshop information and click here to register online. For more information, contact Jolene Amtower at 785-532-1902.
This workshop is offered by KACEE and co-sponsored by the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. Special thanks to the Sedgwick County Zoo.
For More KACEE Events--Check Out the CALENDAR
June 27 Pre-Conference Workshop Registration Information